Saturday, January 3, 2009

waiting

well, first interesting thing to happen on this just begun trip. my flight to fiji has been delayed (by two hours) so i'm hanging out in a lounge waiting to board. it's weird how many times i can go through my bags contents in my head and still not know what it is that i forgot. cause i must have forgotten something, it's really quite impossible that i didn't and i just hope it's not something too important. the bag itself went to fiji ahead of me and i hope it makes it there, cause i want to go swimming tommorrow (i guess it will be monday there) and that would really put a damper on my plans. quite the killjoy. anyway sounds like my plane hasn't been delayed any more, so i best head towards there. wonder what they'll serve for breakfast...

No comments:

Post a Comment